2022 PDD will be held at the Mystic Lake Center in Prior Lake Minnesota on Monday, September 12 and Tuesday, September 13, 2022. The event comprises education classes on the first day followed by a Symposium on the second day. Our 2022 PDD Education Day will be a hybrid event, with both in-person full day classes and virtual half-day classes.
The annual PDD event brings speakers and educators together with project management practitioners to provide a best-in-class professional education experience and the opportunity to earn PDUs for maintaining PMI credentials.
The theme this year is “A New Normal: Knowledge and Networking”. Education Day classes will focus on key topics and skills, such as Disciplined Agile, Business Solutions, or High Performance Teams.
The Symposium day presentations will be organized along four tracks:
Leading through Change: will focus on the Power Skills portion of the PMI Talent Triangle®
- Adapting to a Hybrid World: will focus on the Ways of Working portion of the PMI Talent Triangle®
- Transformation and Innovation: will focus on the Business Acumen portion of the PMI Talent Triangle®
- Business Continuity: Networking and Knowledge Transfer will address changes that have occurred over the past two years and how individuals and organizations can leverage these changes.
There is a Networking Reception at the end of each day for the in-person participants.
There is an Executive Luncheon on Tuesday.
There is a Keynote Speaker on Tuesday morning.
Education Day is Monday, September 12.
Symposium Day is Tuesday, September 13.
- Education Day and Symposium Day must be registered separately.
- You can add both days to one checkout cart.
- Education Day has a selection of classes, which you will register for one-full day class or one-to-two half-day classes virtually or in-person. Registration for Symposium Day includes all sessions.
- Add Education Day classes and Symposium Day to your cart on their relevant tab and proceed to checkout as one payment.
You can earn up to 14.5 PDUs to maintain or achieve certifications that will give you an advantage in a competitive marketplace and recognize you as a PM leader.
Discover strategic takeaways
- 6 full-day education sessions,
- 6 hybrid half-day sessions,
- and 16 Symposium sessions in 4 Tracks
- live Q&As led by experts from all areas of project management.
Mastering these classes will demonstrate your knowledge, expertise and leadership.
Advance your professional development
Through trending, relevant content with experts, you'll return to your desk with the tools needed to pave the way for your continued success.
Expand your business network
Create meaningful connections with new voices and industry veterans. Engage with a diverse group of individuals who represent all facets of the profession to discuss new ideas, emerging trends, and best practices.
Celebrate the PM Community
2020 & 2021 were unforgettable years. When the pandemic emerged, PM professionals adapted and came up with new, innovative ideas to overcome the challenges COVID-19 forced upon us. Now is the time to reflect and celebrate our agility in-person!
Excellent opportunity to receive great content from very good presenters!