After the course, the teenagers would leave knowing how to:
- Create and follow a plan;
- Break big jobs into smaller tasks;
- Prioritize activities;
- Create a backup plan… “Plan B”;
- Get the job DONE, and Celebrate Success!
This class satisfies BSA Venturing Pathfinder 'Project Management' requirements. Visit pmi-mn.org/outreach/youth-education-outreach for details and information on scholarships.
- This is a VIRTUAL class, for participants 13 years of age and up.
- Limited scholarship available for full class fee waiver. Contact Eric.Sit@pmi-mn.org for details BEFORE registration. ** SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DUE 15 DAYS PRIOR TO CLASS (i.e. 7/16/21.) **
- REGISTRATION CLOSES AT noon 8 DAYS PRIOR TO CLASS (i.e. 7/23/21.)
- Minimum four (4) registrants to hold class. Maximum thirty-six (36).
- Virtual class login information will be sent to participants 1-2 days before the class.
- No use of cell phone during class. All cell phones must be in silent mode.
- Keep video on during class. Mute audio when not speaking.
- Any questions, contact Eric.Sit@pmi-mn.org.
This is a joint youth education outreach program by PMI-MN and the
Northern Star Scouting of the Boy Scouts of America
(https://www.northernstar.org/). Participant does not need to be member
of either to participate in the class.
Participants need a computer with a microphone & speaker, and access to internet with moderate to good bandwidth. Chrome or Firefox web browser is recommended. Microsoft Teams video conferencing will be used. Registration will close at noon of July 16, 2021. Minimum of four (4) registrations needed to hold course, Limited to 36 participants.
Questions? Contact Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in. If this is your first time registering on this site, follow the directions on the Sign In page. After clicking "Register Myself" please click "Proceed to Checkout" to complete your registration.