Minnesota Chapter of Project Management Institute (PMI-MN) and Northern Star Scouting (NSS) of BSA are jointly presenting an interactive workshop to build skills in Project Management. The fundamentals workshop will take a deeper dive into project management process as described in PMBOK, Project Management Body of Knowledge, 6th ed. A high level introduction of Agile Project Management methodology will also be presented.
After the course, the teenagers would leave knowing how to:
This class satisfies BSA Venturing Pathfinder 'Project Management' requirements.
1) This in-person workshop is for participants 14 of age or older.
2) Opens to non-members of PMI-MN and Northern Star Scouting.
3) FEES = $60.
4) Full waiver SCHOLARSHIP available. Visit PMSFL webpage for info. DEADLINE IS AT NOON 15 DAYS PRIOR TO CLASS (i.e. NOON OF 7/15/22)
5) REGISTRATION CLOSES AT NOON 8 DAYS PRIOR TO CLASS (i.e. NOON OF 7/22/22)
6) Minimum four (4) registrants to hold class. Maximum twenty (20)
7) Expect active participation in class discussions and project.
8) Use of cell phone only during breaks. All cell phones must be in silent mode.
9) Recommended to have COVID-19 vaccinations and booster shots. Wearing mask in the premise is optional.
10) Lunch/refreshments provided - A LifeCafe is also available.
Questions? Any questions, contact [email protected]