Don't miss this one-day-only PMI exclusive Lunch and Learn workshop by Dawn Nicole of Skilldora, a history-making AI EdTech company whose 1st in the world to launch an accredited eLearning platform using AI digital humans as presenters.
We will deep dive into:
- Key AI terms and basic concepts PM’s should get familiarized with as soon as possible
- How the PM role itself will be impacted by AI
- Ways companies will approach AI adoption and the new projects that will emerge for PMs
- Best AI certifications for PMs
This interactive talk is ideal for Program and Project Managers leading AI adoption and attendees will walk away knowing how AI can be used to:
- Increase efficiency and productivity by understanding the basics of AI and its real-world applications
- Increase their competitive edge through possessing a basic knowledge of AI and how Project Managers and their teams can gain an advantage in today’s fast paced market
- Reskill and upskill the PM workforce and the recommendations for the best AI certifications to consider
These are just a few points this talk will address; on a topic very few are qualified to present, yet at Skilldora, AI talks, tools and learning are our passion!
PMI Talent Triangle: Ways of Working
Event ID: C018220703
Dawn Nicole Mcilwain, Co-Founder & COO, Skilldora
Dawn Nicole is the Co-founder & COO at Skilldora, an Al EdTech & eLearning company whose 1st in the US to launch & earn accreditation for an eLearning platform using all Al Digital Human Instructors. Speaker, Published Author and Philanthropist, Dawn Nicole brings an unrivalled track-record for helping world class organizations deliver more business value and gain more outcomes in less time. With a background in Al-eLearning, Business Agility and Building Globally Accredited Programs, Dawn Nicole brings advanced execution strategies & innovation to the table.
SIGNATURE TALKS by Dawn Nicole:
Artificial Intelligence & AI
- Al Job Losses & Your role in reskilling/upskilling
- Al Bias & how you can help companies manage this issue
- Al's impact to your industry & how to stay competitive
- How Al is helping Small Businesses to get BIG client results
Agile Ways of Working
- Get Your Teams Organized Faster w/ these 3-Highly Effective Agile Tips
- Manage Big Teams through Big Changes in 4 Moves
- Resolve Conflict in 30 minutes with these Agile Techniques
- Retrospectives for any purpose, why it's the key to MORE effective leadership
- How to Re-invent with Yourself Grace & Confidence
- How to succeed when you're set up to fail
- Making your beliefs bigger than your barriers
Click Register Myself then Proceed to Checkout to complete your registration.