Promo code: acp100 ($100 off)
Description: The (CAPM)® is for individuals seeking to gain more responsibility or add project management skills to their current role. The CAPM® certification offers recognition to practitioners interested in or just starting a career in project management, as well as project team members who wish to demonstrate their project management knowledge. This certification indicates knowledge of standard practices used by an associate-level project manager.
Learning Objectives: In this course, you will learn concepts and acquire skills across the following four (04) domains:
I. Project Management Fundamentals and Core Concepts 36%
II. Predictive, Plan-Based Methodologies 17%
III. Agile Frameworks/Methodologies 20%
IV. Business Analysis Frameworks 27%
Who Should Attend:
Suppose you’d like to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role. In that case, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is right for you.
Peak will provide the following services:
• Welcome kit
• Personalized exam application assistance
• Digital Student Resources
• 23 hours of Live Classes taught by experienced PMP® certified instructors with real-life experience as Project Managers
• Access to class recordings for review purposes
• CAPM® Practice Exam Simulator with 1,000+ questions that are aligned to the real CAPM® exam
• Enhanced slide decks with engaging graphics, created by world-class content developers
• Personalized exam readiness assessment
• Course guarantee
Items not included:
• PMI annual membership or renewals
• CAPM application fee
• CAPM exam fees or retake fees (if applicable)
• PMBOK Guide
• Any items not specifically mentioned in the list of services.
Location: The Course will be provided as a virtual instructor-led live event or self-paced learning.
| May 15th
| August 21st
| Self-Paced Learning
Please email Chair – Professional Development ([email protected]) once you have successfully registered for the certification class