Project Management Skills for Life - Basics
Just about everything in life is a project. Learning the Project Management skill sets & tools early will prepare youth for life success!
After the course, the teenagers would leave knowing how to:
- Create and follow a plan;
- Break big jobs into smaller tasks;
- Prioritize activities;
- Create a backup plan… “Plan B”;
- Get the job DONE, and Celebrate Success!
This class satisfies BSA Venturing Pathfinder 'Project Management' requirements. Visit pmi-mn.org/outreach/youth-education-outreach for more information.
RSVP to: [email protected], no later than 8 days before class starts (i.e. 4/7/23.)
1) This 2-hrs In-person workshop is for participants 14 to 30 years of age.
2) Opens to non-members of PMI-MN and Northern Star Scouting.
3) FEES = $20.
4) Full waiver SCHOLARSHIP available. Visit https://events.pmi-mn.org/PMI-MN-PMSFL/ for info. DEADLINE IS AT NOON 15 DAYS PRIOR TO
CLASS (i.e. NOON OF 3/31/23.)
5) REGISTRATION CLOSES AT NOON 8 DAYS PRIOR TO CLASS (i.e. NOON OF 4/7/23.)
6) No minimum to hold class. Maximum 30.
7) Expect active participation in class discussions and project.
8) Use of cell phone only during breaks. All cell phones must be in silent mode.
9) Recommended having COVID-19 vaccinations and booster shots. Wearing masks in the premise is optional.
10) Any questions, contact [email protected].
Registration will be through PMI MN
Date/Time: April 15th 2023 from 10AM - 12 PM (Arrive at 9:45AM for check-in)
Location: St. Paul College – 235 Marshall Avenue, St Paul, MN 55102
Fee: $20 (Free parking in parking ramp included)
This is a joint youth education outreach program by PMI MN and the Northern Star Scouting of the Boy Scouts of America. Student does not need to be member of either to participate in the class.
Questions? Contact [email protected]
Click Register Myself then Proceed to Checkout to complete your registration.