- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (BUSA 40991) - $70 off
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt – Asynchronous Online Format (BUSA 41006) - $150 off
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (BUSA 40995) – $150 off
- Lean Six Sigma Leadership (BUSA 40967) - $200 off
To request your PMI-MN member discount code for Lean Six Sigma courses, please complete Lean Six Sigma Discount Request Form.
Lean Six Sigma courses may be taken individually or applied toward UC San Diego Project Management certificate, Supply Management certificate to meet your career needs. For more information, please contact [email protected]
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (1 unit)
- Live Online: Thursdays, 5:00 – 8:00pm, April 27, May 4, May 11. Taught by Pete Thurman.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (4 unit)
- Online* (Case Study): April 17 –July 07, 2023, 2022. Taught by Tracy O’Rourke and Sabine Rentschar
- Online** (Project-Based): April 17 – August 18, 2023. Taught by Tracy O’Rourke and Sabine Rentschar
- Live Online** (Project-Based): Fridays, 9:00am - 12:00pm PT on 4/14, 4/21, 4/28, 5/5, 5/12, 5/19. Final Project Presentations: Friday, 7/7. Taught by Brion Hurley and Tracy O’Rourke.
- In-Person ** (Project-Based): Thursdays, 9:30am – 3pm on 4/6, 4/13, 4/20, 4/27, 5/11; Project Presentations 7/13. Taught by Tracy O’Rourke.
** Project Based Training -- Students will apply tools to a real project that is brought in from their work location. Coaching and mentorship is provided. Those who prefer to team up with fellow students must select the Live Online format. Those who want to progress into Black Belt must select a project-based course.
*Case Study-- This course is for those who do not wish to apply the tools to a real project or do not have the opportunity to do so. This class does not include the same level of project coaching and mentorship; however, it provides an excellent overview and will familiarize students with the process improvement framework.
Lean Six Sigma Leadership (3 units)
**** Live Online – class meets using Zoom. / Online – no live class meetings. Recorded lectures. / Hybrid – mix of in-person classes + remote Zoom sessions
Click here to watch our recent Lean Six Sigma Information Session.
Questions? Email [email protected] or click here to Schedule an Appointment with Program Manager, Angela Miller
Please contact Chair – Professional Development for questions related to registration [email protected]