Apply Discount Code: PMI-ACSM ($200 discount)
Agile Education, Certification and Coaching for Teams, Leaders and Organizations
To register for this upcoming class, click: https://app.tickettailor.com/events/agilityirl/848244
This 2-day class is suitable for anyone who can benefit from the course is welcome to attend, including ScrumMasters, Agile Coaches, Product Owners, product managers, facilitators, team members, leaders, and others in the organization who are looking to grow their skill set.
In order to receive the A-CSM certification, you must:
1. Have an active CSM certification with the Scrum Alliance.
2. Complete the A-CSM course (e.g. this class) via a Scrum Alliance approved trainer.
3. Document at least 12 months of experience as a ScrumMaster on your Scrum Alliance Profile. If you do not have the 12 months of experience, but want to learn and apply these concepts, you can take the class and document the experience as you get it (you will not have the A-CSM until you have all the experience documented).
Through the A-CSM, you’ll learn to:
• Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
• Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
• Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
• Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
• Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
• Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
• Stand out in your industry as a member of the globally recognized Scrum Alliance community
• Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
Additional class dates to be announced soon*
Mike Stuedemann (PMP, PMI-ACP, CST, CLP, and CARS™) is a seasoned veteran and Agile pioneer having personally led multiple adoption efforts in numerous organizations of varying kind, size and station. Mike is one of only ~250 Certified Scrum Trainers on the planet; a world-class athlete in the Scrum world, he is a consistently highly rated trainer, coach and consultant.
Please contact Chair – Professional Development for questions related to registration [email protected]