Managing conflict is a critical competency for every leader and employee. Unfortunately, many people choose simply to ignore conflict and hope it goes away by itself, thinking that it’s not my call to resolve it. However, conflict is an essential part of growth, especially when there is a need to be innovative and creative, when deadlines are tight, and when the directions are unclear.
Learn how to resolve conflicts fairly and efficiently, so everyone can stay in their lane and achieve their goals.
1. How to identify the characteristics of a Successful Conflict manager, and how to stay calm when you feel that the conversation has turned in the wrong direction;
2. How to use active listening skills when dealing with conflict
3. Five levels of Conflict Resolution
4. Coaching techniques on supporting individuals to self-manage their conflicts and ultimately to engage in the solutions that are more likely to succeed.
5. Tips and Tricks to become confident even if you don’t feel so
PDU: 5 (2 Way of Working, 2 Business Acumen, 1 Power Skills)
About the speaker:
Aina is an experienced Agile and Business Consultant with ten years of expertise in business transformation across different industries and is a member of the Forbes Coaches Council. She is a 'Women in Tech' Ambassador, a bestselling book author, and a keynote speaker. Her boutique company Bee Agile Tutoring helps large enterprises to transform and become adaptable to new changes and flexible enough to thrive in an unpredictable world.
This event is hosted by the Professional Development Committee, held for the benefit of its members. The registration fee paid is based on the registrant's ability to commit to attendance, ahead of time. The registration fee will not be refunded for any reason, other than event cancellation, after normal business hours (5:00 PM, Central) on the registration deadline day. The PMI - Minnesota Chapter Professional Development Committee reserves the right to make last-minute changes to program content and speakers, as circumstances dictate.